“Aren’t you curious about some of the unusual things you do?” asked my wacky friend Tiffany last week. (This is the same friend who convinced me to see the Psychic Channeler!)
“Curious? No. Entertained? Yes!” I hoped that would shut her up because I just knew where this was going.
“Come with me to a therapist who does Past Life Regression.”
“So I can find out the reason I’m afraid of spiders is because I used to be a fly? No thank you.”
“Please? She’s offering a great ‘Two for One’ special!”
“Two past lives for one current death?”
“Very funny – – No, she’ll see the both of us for one price.”
I won’t tell you whether or not I went with Tiffany, but here are some connections that seem more than a tad coincidental….
Little Miss Menopause’s Phobias, Quirks & Obsessions Finally Explained!
- I don’t like people’s pity and constantly try to cheer others up — I used to be Eva Peron and sang, “Don’t Cry For Me, Argentina” on a daily basis.
- I dislike playing tag in a swimming pool and get headaches from all the yelling. — I was the girlfriend of Marco Polo.
- I like to post interesting quotes on my Facebook page and I save all my fortune cookie slips — In 530 BC, I used to be a Scribe for Confucius. I was the one who wrote “Confucius say:” on everything and then added my own interesting advice, like, “If your mother is cold, then wear a sweater for goodness sake!”
- My favorite meal has always been an Orange Julius with a Caesar Salad. Wait for it…. yes that’s correct, I WAS Cleopatra. And Elizabeth Taylor really did get me down pat.
- I constantly tell my children to speak up because I cannot hear them. — I was Charlie Chaplin’s mother.
- When we’re out of cereal, milk, or eggs for breakfast and my kids are starving, (eying the Betty Crocker boxes) I reluctantly will “let them eat cake.” — I was Marie Antoinette.
- When lecturing my daughters, instead of saying, “Go to your room this minute, Young Ladies!” I say, “Now listen here, Little Women!” I was Louisa May Alcott.
- I don’t use profanity or swear. My biggest cuss word is saying, “Oh shoot. Shoot, Shoot, Shoot!” – I was Annie Oakley.
- I made sure to buy all four of my sons their first pair of suede dress shoes, in a lovely shade of blue. — I was Elvis Presley’s Mom.
You may have guessed by now that I did in fact explore my past lives. The most interesting thing was each time I was hypnotized and awakened, the first thing I was asked was to look down at my feet and describe what I was wearing. This told a lot about the time and place. Sandals? An Egyptian slave. Pointed high heeled boots? A Victorian Maid. The last life I was regressed to, I reported wearing these…
Could it be?? Nah. Although I do have an aversion to hot-air balloons and green make-up.
Now if you want to know who you were in a past life, you don’t have to hang out with my friend Tiffany, you can just click right HERE and tell me in the comment section.